Garbage Compactor is the machinery of choice for door to door waste collection. Waste is simultaneously compacted and eventually transported to the dumping site.
Technical Specifications of Kissan Engineering’s Trash/Garbage Compactors
- Pack plate type compactor
- 1: 1.5 (Household), Max 1 : 1.5 ~ 1 : 2 (Commercial)
- Capacity 4 to 14.00 cubic meter
- Latest Mechatronics PTO European Origin, close coupled with Hydraulic Gear Pump
- Electro-Mechanical valve for easy operation
- Double Acting type 2 sets of Hydraulic Cylinders assembled using Imported Hard Chrome Rods and Honed Tubes.
- Bin lifting and tilting mechanism on compactor installed at the rear end of the unit for emptying containers of 0.8m3 into a hopper.
Main Features (Trash Compactors vs. Conventional Waste Trolleys)
- Waste is covered and there is no chance of “spillage” of waste during transportation.
- Continuous compaction allows more waste to be stuffed onto a truck which reduces the number of round trips to the dumping site. This results in significant fuel saving.
- Waste collected inside the compactor is pushed out of the container through a hydraulically powered Ejection Plate.
- Two men are required to perform the entire functionality of the compactor namely, driver and operator.
- Manufactured according to European standards
- Reliable high-quality components effectively reduce maintenance and maintenance costs.
- K.E. manufactures compactors with various capacities depending on the type of truck chassis and user requirement.
European components of Kissan’s Garbage Compactor
- Hydraulic Oil Tank
- Telescopic cylinder
- Slide Cylinder
- Shovel cylinder
- Tailgate cylinder
- Container cylinder
- Control Box
- A front directional control valve
- A rear directional control valve
- Counter Pressure Valve
- Available in 8 to 15 cubic meter capacity.
- Simple Design and field-tested products known for robustness and durability.
- All K.E equipment is manufactured in strict accordance with the ISO guidelines.
- All K.E products are warranted against manufacturing defects and bad workmanship for up to six months.
- European standard components used in Kissan’s equipment’s for more reliability and durability